These photos show my trip from Singapore to Siem Reap, Cambodia with my friend Kate. We had an amazing time, exploring the temples of Cambodia together including Angkor Wat (the largest religious monument in the world)! Look out for more photos and details from my trip to Southeast Asia.
- Events pictured took place over about 4-5 days
- Landed in Singapore, spent a day touring downtown ( 10 hr layover was part of my flight from Houston to Bangkok ~980 USD when booked a month in advance)
- Landed in Bangkok, spent a night in a small apartment style hotel (not pictured) ~25 USD per night
- Landed in Siem Reap via AirAsia (Asia’s budget airline) (~60 USD!)
- Stayed at Mad Monkey Hostel in Siem Reap, Cambodia ~ 8 USD per night
- Toured 3 temples in Cambodia ( about 30 USD for passes and 15 USD for all day tuk tuk ride from temple to temple)